Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Blog Assistant

So Caylee is always nagging me about updating the blog. I know...I'm lousy at updating my blog. But really...the girl was driving me crazy. Finally today she said, "I'll update the blog. Give me a quick lesson to show me what to do and I'll take over." Sounded like a good idea to me. Why didn't I think of that? So the majority of the posts from today are courtesy of Caylee. So in the future keep in mind if the post sounds like a nine year old is talking or you see some spelling errors remember...it probably is a nine year old talking.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so proud of you Caylee! You are the cutest/smartest/funniest girl I know! Love ya baby cakes!

Rebecca said...

I have been so check out of the blog world. Catching up about made me cry! We miss you guys! Why don't you bring the whole family to the east coast (DC to be specific) and stay a while!