Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Day of School




Caylee is in third grade this year...I still can't believe that...she is so grown up and mature. She loves soccer, dancing, playing piano and now she thinks she wants to start acting lessons. She wants to do everything. She loves hanging out with her cousins. And she is a great big sister.
Colton started Kinder this year! He has been so excited for school! He is all boy and I think he is driving his teacher crazy. Hopefully she survives him this year. He loves learning and really loves socializing. He had a couple girlfriends at once in preschool, and he totally loved all the attention. He keep us on our toes! He loves any and all sports and is currently in soccer.
Wyatt starts preschool tomorrow. We are both excited about that. I will have two days a week to myself...and I can't wait. He is a good buddy to have during the day though, he loves to be my shadow and help with my chores. I better enjoy that while I can.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

wow! they are getting so big! i can't believe it...